Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs
You refined by:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business or Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Functional Excellence Student - 00T8C.
- Oil sands assets in Canada;
- Strong knowledge of operations and supply chain concepts.
- Includes training, evaluating, and certifying new users across Supply.
$69,629 - $92,842 a year
- CPS/Corporate Services Dept , CPS/Revenue & Materiel Management Div , Materiel Management- Internal.
- Certification in the Supply Chain Management Association of…
- An understanding of Supply Chain Management;
- Support continuous improvements initiatives across all aspects of Supply Chain.
- Why you should join us:
- Bachelors’ Degree (Supply Chain or Operations Management) preferred.
- Optimize the inventory levels to meet the business’ supply and demand.
- You will take on a leading role in structural packaging development as you work closely with a cross-functional team, including Operations, Marketing, Sales,…
- This position reports directly into Regional Supervisor, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Does that sound like you?
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan preferred).
- Excellent talent management and team building skills.
- Lift and move totes up to 50 pounds.
LH Imports Ltd.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Supply Chain Management.
- 2-5 years experience in a Procurement and Supply Chain field, preferably in the furniture industry.
- Distribution management experience including inventory management, warehouse operations, ecommerce fulfillment and logistics.
- Ability to think Big Picture.
NDL Industries Inc.
$95,000 a year
- Orchestrate system wide supply chain optimizations.
- Extensive experience working with supply chain and purchasing software.
- Intermediate level of MS Excel.
- We are recruiting an experienced and motivated Head of Supply Chain Management with proven track record to lead all efforts relating to Supply Chain Management:
- In-depth understanding of Supply Chain modeling.
- In depth knowledge Supply Chain Modeling.
- Collaborate with users from across the Supply Chain including Mills…
- What the Supply Chain Manager Does:
- A Supply Chain professional who is results oriented, exhibits strong leadership and project management skills.
- Build relationships with users, technical staff and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- How many years of supply chain experience do you have?
- Proven 3 years’ successful experience as a supply chain, purchasing and shipping agent or relevant role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.