Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs
BZAM Management Inc.
Pitt Meadows, BC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field;
- Practical experience and theoretical knowledge in end-to-end supply chain management;
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures.
- Must have either a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management or 10 years practical experience or a combination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Five years of supply chain or cold chain experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree or diploma, preferably in business or supply chain…
- Five years of supply chain or cold chain experience, preferably in a manufacturing.
- Degree or diploma, preferably in business or supply chain management or…
- Project Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management , Materials Management Purchasing , Warehouse Management, MRO Purchasing, Applying Lean Principles to a…
- Working in conjunction with regional management and the Supply Chain team, ensure appropriate levels of inventory to satisfy market demand.
- Work in conjunction with regional management and the Supply Chain team, ensure appropriate levels of inventory to satisfy market demand.
- Prepare analysis and adhoc supply chain reports as requested.
- Optimize inventory management in collaboration with the Supply Chain, Customer Service and…
Headsource International Corporation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches,…
- Supply Chain Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Post-secondary education in supply chain management (equivalent or related fields will be considered).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Adecco helps more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. Find out how we can help you achieve your career goals.