Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Exposure to sales prior to marketing management with either another distributor or producer of petrochemicals.
- Direct sales responsibility for 5-10 accounts.
- Designs drug assumption and supply chain process in partnership with Pharma Technical Drug Supplies, affiliates and GSL.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Broad end-to-end background in logistics and supply chain with core focus on freight forwarding.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Minimum 3 years of operations experience, ideally in supply chain.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize and support business needs.
- Reports To: Supply Chain Manager.
- Initiatives in collaboration with Supply Chain Manager.
- The incumbent will also work closely with the Supply Chain Manager on…
- The individual will act as a conduit between Head Office, Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales Management.
- Interact closely with Marketing, Retail Development,…
- Optimize the financial performance and investment return of Supply Chain led by Sr Directors/VPs.
- Create and distribute standard management reports that provide…
- Supplier management (QBR’s) and stakeholder management to be executed as/when necessary.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders while…
- Bachelor’s or Collegial degree in administration, logistic, supply chain management or other fields.
- When a complicated challenge turns into a creative solution…
- Knowledge of distribution supply chain an asset.
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- Personnel Management, responsible for supervising admin and…
- Support the standardization and implementation of Supply Chain Management operating procedures.
- Experience managing a product category from a Supply Chain…
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Management of marketing budget for portfolio.
- What the Supply Chain Manager Does: *.
- A Supply Chain professional who is results oriented, exhibits strong leadership and project management skills.
- Provide engineering support to PBNA Canadian Supply Chain, by working on major capital capacity, innovation, and cost management projects as well as…
Headsource International Corporation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches,…
- Supply Chain Management: 2 years (Preferred).
- Develops expertise in the category including, but not limited to, product knowledge, clinical practices, supply…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
One of the world's leading CPG companies with over $66 billion in net revenue in 2014 and a global portfolio of diverse & beloved brands.