Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Management of Productivity and Staff.
- Must demonstrate exceptional skills in operations and labour management.
- The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Expeditors, a leader in global logistics, is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a willingness to execute a variety of human…
CUSTOM FOOD PACKAGING ( R. J. Packaging )
$25 an hour
- Work with the IT department to resolve problems with computer systems, supply chain software, and logistic data.
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Preferred).
- Knowledge of retail operations, warehouse design, and supply chain management.
- This role will also play a part in establishing new or improved existing capital…
- Working knowledge of business processes in core business areas of sales, supply chain, and/or finance.
- Responsible for the management, coaching and mentoring of…
- Communicating floor-set store shipment strategy and peak season shipment forecasts to Supply Chain and store partners with focus on any risks/opportunities.
- A cross-functional understanding of distribution and supply chain management is essential.
- Analyze and balance Demand vs. Supply.
- Conduct on-site operational reviews on a monthly basis and present formal presentations to the Supply Chain group on performance, issues, opportunities for…
Cedric Millar Integrated Solutions
- Solid understanding of essential Supply Chain trends.
- Leadership, coaching and mentorship supporting a rewarding carrier in Supply Chain.
- Understanding of Supply Chain / Logistics processes.
- Ensures renewal of supply agreements in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Sourcing Director, North America,…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Develop purchasing strategies and identify buying trends to manage…
- Strong organizational, strategic and management skills.
- Organized and good time management skills.
- Liaise with various management and support functions.
- Supply Chain: 2 years (Preferred).
- Experience in Supply Chain or Operations vendor environments required.
- Strong working knowledge of data control practices &…
- Support the standardization and implementation of Supply Chain Management operating procedures.
- Experience managing a product category from a Supply Chain…
Samsung SDS Canada
- Samsung SDS Canada is looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales.
- The right candidate will develop and maintain client…
- Decision-making: involves understanding business/customer needs, identifying problem areas, analyzing supply chain parameters and working with management to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.