Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
CJ LOGISTICS CANADA CORPORATION
- Experience in transportation, logistics, distribution and supply chain would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in relevant studies of Logistics…
- Within a team environment, be the source of expertise with use of our Business Intelligence tools for clients to identify and communicate areas of…
- Proven analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Maintain optimal safety stock levels to ensure no breaks in supply to restaurants.
- Practices excellent brand management fundamentals, through strong grasp of analytics and P&L management.
- Cross Functional Partners: Global and US Marketing,…
- Reporting to the Manager, Commodities Supply Chain & Administration, the Commodities Trainee will gain in depth knowledge of the coffee and tea supply chain.
- Job Function Sales and Category Management.
- You will use your key relationship building skills to work with marketing on brand messaging, as well as working…
CAPSA SOLUTIONS LLC
- Strong project management skills and high level of proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Increase Capsa’s presence within key Institutional Pharmacy…
- Identifies requirements, creates, runs, and manipulates site management and/or customer reports.
- Manages warehouse management system (WMS) functionality and…
- Demonstrated ability to work independent of daily management oversight.
- Minimum 5 Years technical, business process or data management experience.
- BA/BS in Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain Management, or quantitative analysis.
- …you’re passionate about customer service and know how to manage complex…
- GO Logistics offers customized supply chain solutions spanning first mile, mid mile and final mile logistics for e-commerce and white glove home delivery.
- Decision-making: involves understanding business/customer needs, identifying problem areas, analyzing supply chain parameters and working with management to…
- Support the standardization and implementation of Supply Chain Management operating procedures.
- Experience managing a product category from a Supply Chain…
- Supply Chain: 2 years (Preferred).
- Experience in Supply Chain or Operations vendor environments required.
- Strong working knowledge of data control practices &…
Samsung SDS Canada
- Samsung SDS Canada is looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales.
- The right candidate will develop and maintain client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.