Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- 3+ years of management experience with comparable volume or a proven track record of success, managing a selling workforce and achieving results.
- Accountable for resolving all issues or concerns relating to carrier relationship management.
- Maintain TMS data base with updated carrier contracts, rates,…
- Additionally, working with management team to highlight problem areas and make process improvements where possible.
- Mitigate and solve issues as they arise.
- Broad end-to-end background in logistics and supply chain with core focus on freight forwarding.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Prior experience working in a materials/supply chain planning capacity within the consumer goods.
- Active participation in project management, tracking statuses…
- Conduct strategic supplier relationship management (SRM), risk analysis and compliance management programs with regards to indirect category.
- Execute change management activities for go live readiness.
- Communicating status and vision to client management and stakeholders.
- Process coordination i.e. Forecasting, inventory management, RA/QA.
- Identifies gaps and reports on activities to prevent and address supply issues.
- Provide support for management of invoice payments through SAP and related procedures for 3rd party manufacturing contracts.
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- We take care of the complete solution, from design and development, to deployment and operations; including supply chain and inventory management, logistics and…
- HealthPRO is seeking a customer-focused individual with experience in contracting and supply chain who will manage multifaceted customer (“member”)…
- Support supply chain leadership with preparation for quarterly vendor meetings, and follow up of resulting action items.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Strong project management skills, proven ability to develop and implement supply chain & logistics solutions.
- Manage safety stock settings across entire network…
- Membership in good standing with an accredited supply chain / logistics designation or similar is preferred.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting and various duties…
- Experience with supply chain processes (e.g., inventory planning, warehouse management).
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.