Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Communicate with management regarding opportunities for operational improvement.
- To proactively ensure Expeditors and their clients meet the highest standards…
- LSC Communications is a $3.5B company with over 20,000 employees worldwide serving the needs of Publishers, Merchandisers and Retailers with innovative product,…
- Identifies requirements, creates, runs, and manipulates site management and/or customer reports.
- Manages warehouse management system (WMS) functionality and…
- Waste Management and Pest Control issues, etc.).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritizing tasks time, meeting deadlines,…
- Contract and P&L management experience with multiple accounts to monitor.
- 4+ years of experience working with external organization's management teams to…
- Work experience in a related Property Management position is an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including prioritizing tasks time,…
- Work closely with the Supply Chain, Sales, Finance and HQ teams to socialize and execute on Product portfolio requirements and sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management is an asset.
- Management Leadership: 2 years (Preferred).
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management Information…
- Work with Sales Strategy, Supply Chain and Customer team on a plan of action for any at risk displays.
- Work with Supply and Demand to ensure inventory coverage…
- Labor Management: Helps establish work schedules.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and management.
- Good, working knowledge with any Warehouse Management…
- Membership in good standing with an accredited supply chain / logistics designation or similar is preferred.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting and various duties…
- This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of a 3PL distribution Centre.
- College or University degree (supply chain, logistics, or engineering…
- Supply Chain: 2 years (Preferred).
- Experience in Supply Chain or Operations vendor environments required.
- Strong working knowledge of data control practices &…
- Lead, staff, train, and coach Supply Chain Finance / SG&A Team.
- Manage financial relationship with Canadian and US Supply Chain leadership teams;
- Supply Chain Management: promotions management, supplier collaboration (production planning), item/vendor integration, procurement & sourcing (Ops Supplies),…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.