Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
- Supports the project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for complex projects…
- Time management and ability to prioritize and re-assess schedules and tasks quickly and effectively.
- Experience working for one of the largest Canadian global…
- Provides category priorities to multi-functional resources, such as Supply Chain, Shopper Marketing team, brand teams, etc.
- A cross-functional understanding of distribution and supply chain management is essential.
- Analyze and balance Demand vs. Supply.
- Liaison with Legal, Vendor Management and Finance on strategic partnerships.
- Management of Carrier Relationships – consistent and professional communications,…
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary.
- Ensure smooth and timely customs process flow.
- Understand all the elements of the import customs DLSOP …
- Coordinate forecast information with customer business team and internal supply chain department.
- Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way.
- Reporting to the SHEQ Manager, the successful candidate for the Quality Engineer position will be involved in APQP/PPAP, supply chain management, QA/QC of…
- Responsible for the commercialization checklist, which includes merchandising activities, business reports and securing inventory with Supply chain.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- To ensure payroll and related tasks are completed in accurate and timely manner, compliance with…
$36 an hour
- Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst would be a key member of the Professional Beauty Care Supply Chain Team.
- Decision-making: involves understanding business/customer needs, identifying problem areas, analyzing supply chain parameters and working with management to…
- Supply Chain: 2 years (Preferred).
- Experience in Supply Chain or Operations vendor environments required.
- Strong working knowledge of data control practices &…
- Support the standardization and implementation of Supply Chain Management operating procedures.
- Experience managing a product category from a Supply Chain…
Samsung SDS Canada
- Samsung SDS Canada is looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales.
- The right candidate will develop and maintain client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.