237 jobs found within 50 km of Hamilton, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Hamilton, ON
Supply Chain Management $40,100 jobs in Hamilton, ON
Samsung SDS Canada
- Samsung SDS Canada is looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales.
- The right candidate will develop and maintain client…
Headsource International Corporation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches,…
- You manage individual employee productivity, attendance, and performance management through regular reviews.
- Work cohesively with the entire Management team to…
Clear Spider Inc.
- Our solutions include inventory management, warehouse management, and order management.
- As an Implementation Consultant at Clear Spider, you will be working on…
- Supply Chain Management Professional designation considered an asset.
- Diploma or degree in Operations Management, with a specialization in Procurement.
- Prior experience with Supply Chain Management and inventory management is preferred.
- CSCMP, APICs or other related Supply Chain Management Designation would be…
Herbert Works Ltd.
- Our growing team is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to perform demand planning, logistics and procurement duties for Herbert.
- Responsible for ongoing analysis, maintenance, and upgrades of SAP/SCM (Supply Chain Management) or JDE supply planning.
- MLC LLC is is looking for a Part-Time instructor to join our rapidly growing team.
- The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
- As the Supply Chain Analyst , you will be provided with the opportunity to apply your knowledge of supply chain operations and project management on meaningful…
BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- Supply Chain Analyst - Mississauga, ON.
- Bachelor in Commerce/Logistics/Supply Chain Management required.
- We are seeking a full-time Supply Chain Analyst that…
- Supply Chain Analyst, coordinates product supply and order fulfilment processes for Supply Chain functions at NNCI and completes all inventory accounting.
- Are you an experienced commercial professional with a background in category management or supply chain and experience managing vendors and suppliers?
- May also be responsible for parts and supply montitoring, maintaining inventory reports, fullfilling deployment orders, and restocking inventory levels.
Edgewell Personal Care Brands
- Analyzes supply chain performance in conjunction with VMI/CPFR customers’ systems/expectations to improve the joint supply chain metrics.
- Regulate a healthy supply of product in distribution through supply chain, marketing, and pricing actions.
- Inform supply chain team of inventory requirements to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
SCI Logistics is Canada’s premiere leader in supply solutions and transportation services for Canada's most recognized leaders.