Supply Chain $60,000 jobs in Hamilton, ON
$28.51 - $33.01 an hour
- Assist the Senior Manager, Finance Supply Chain in preparing monthly financial analysis related to distribution and warehousing costs.
$35.86 - $46.19 an hour
- Establish and maintain an efficient and effective supply chain base through the selection, qualification and ongoing management of suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandising Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business from four-year college or university.
- This position will be a one-year temporary assignment.
- Convert residential designers to Sherwin-Williams colors and products by meeting, influencing and…
- Support cross-functional efforts related to Power Defense product development, leveraging engineering and supply chain teams to drive timely completion of new…
- The Project Manager, Supply Chain Projects is responsible for managing a schedule of all Supply Chain key initiatives impacting our network and in addition…
- Manage the store level allocation of product for all items selected from the promotional plan to be on the selling floor and work directly with supply chain on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.