Supply Chain $42,900 jobs
You refined by:
Earth's Own Food Company Inc.
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- The Supply Chain Specialist keeps current on industry best practices and implements these to attain superior efficiency.
- Oversees production of all reports.
- Supply Chain: 5 years (Preferred).
- The Supply Chain Analyst will be part of our Manufacturing team with the primary focus of developing and improving the supply…
- Supply chain: 3 years (Required).
- Proven 3 years’ successful experience as a supply chain, purchasing and shipping agent or relevant role dealing with…
$24.82 - $25.83 an hour
- Exposure to medical/surgical supplies would be an asset.
- Rate of Pay: $24.82 - $25.83.
- Internal employees must apply by midnight on November 20, 2019.
$28.71 - $33.77 an hour
- Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation is considered an asset.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in supply chain, or an equivalent…
$66,667 - $94,494 a year
- Accreditation as a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP), or similar designation, considered an asset.
- Experience in using techniques for negotiating and…
$24.44 an hour
- Purchasing Clerk V, Supply Chain.
- The Supply Chain Purchasing Clerk V assists customers with their daily supply, services and sourcing needs and is responsible…
OEC Group (Canada)
- Working under the direction of the Pricing and Supply Chain Manager, the Pricing and Supply Chain Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing…
- General support to Sr. Supply Chain Analyst.
- As a Supply Chain Analyst your key responsibilities will be:
- Degree in Business or technical diploma with 5 years…
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business, engineering, supply chain management, or equivalent degree and/or a minimum of ten years’ experience in…
- Candidate should be a full time student currently enrolled in a Supply Chain program.
- We are looking for a candidate from the Supply Chain Program to join for…
- Well-versed in Supply Chain Management practices and principles;
- Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain, this position will work closely with other members of…
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
- The primary focus is to provide decision support to these groups, and to ensure accuracy of the financial planning and…
- You will be responsible for the collection and analysis of data for Supply Chain projects related to materials management, supply planning, retail market…
- Ultimately, the procurement agent will continuously strive to meet and supply customer demands by obtaining lean pricing and top-quality produce that ensures…
Greenergy Fuels Canada Inc.
Saint John, NB
- Job Title: Senior Stock Analyst.
- Job Title of Line Manager: Finance Manager.
- Based: Saint John, New Brunswick*.
- Responsible for Weekly Canada Sales Report.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.