Supply Chain $42,900 jobs
Just Quality International Inc
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Knowledge and proficiency in international supply chain, including strategic sourcing, international logistics, import & export.
- Reporting to: Director Global Supply Chain.
- Liaise with external retailer counterparts on supply chain related inquiries.
Lineman's Testing Laboratories of Canada
- You possess knowledge of power utility products, electrical products, distribution supply chain, and have a superior command of the English language (French an…
- Collaborates with Procurement and Supply Chain Administration teams to source and qualify vendors, source and procure goods and services.
Hitachi Rail STS
- 5 up to 7 year of expertise within the Supply Chain -Contracts.
- Continuous improvement in Supply Chain Planning processes with special focus on cross functional…
- This role is based either in Calgary or Toronto and will report to the Director, Wireless Supply Chain Operations.
- Posting Close Date: November 29th.
- Research supply markets, supply chain dynamics and industry trends and benchmarks as they relate to sourcing activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories.
- Regularly report on supply chain performance to executive team, Plant…
- Oversee the execution of Supply Chain strategic projects and PMO.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Supply Chain operations and/or consulting.
- Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain and Demand Planning, the mission of this role is to ensure maximum in stock management with the most efficient and cost…
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a college diploma in business, supply chain, or related field.
- Reporting directly to the Supply Chain and Logistics…
BATL | The Backyard Axe Throwing League
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- You and your team will manage company-wide inventory, shipping, and distribution of merchandise, trophies, axes, and supplies to venues.
- What We Can Offer You*.
- Supply & Value Chain post secondary training.
- Project management as assigned by Director, Supply Chain.
- In addition, developing continuous improvement strategy…
- Prepare analysis and adhoc supply chain reports as requested.
- Optimize inventory management in collaboration with the Supply Chain, Customer Service and…
- Hands on experience with CRM software and supply chain management systems.
- Compensation: Base Salary + Car allowance + Commission plan highly competitive!.
$26 - $32 an hour
- You are technically competent, disciplined, organized, and can plan and manage our work orders, supply chain, and inventory of materials and finished goods.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.