Supply Chain $42,900 jobs
Quebec City, QC
- A graduate university degree in supply chain management will be an asset.
- Experience in management of supply chain in the field of health, an asset.
St. Catharines, ON
- A relevant undergraduate degree/post-secondary diploma (e.g., business administration, supply chain management, logistics) complemented with a minimum of 5…
- Supply Chain Canada (formerly SCMA/PMAC) or Supply Chain Certification is an asset.
- The intent of this process is to establish a pool of qualified candidates…
- The top priorities of this position will be to actively support the Buyers and Planners within the Materials group.
- Follow up on past due orders.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Develop your own book of business through B2B cold calling.
- Follow up with new and existing clients to provide freight solutions and close deals.
- Knowledge/experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, SAP and project management would be considered an asset.
- Clean up the Dilution File.
- Efficient and accurate use of internal system (BlueIQ).
- Participating in the testing of various consumer electronic such as computers, laptops, cellular phones,…
Sleever International Inc.
- Sending Order Confirmations to non-supply chain accounts once status is in AR.
- SLEEVER International, is seeking a permanent Billings Administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or a related field;
- Responsible for the logistic center inventories and fulfil supply…
- Some experience in cross functional functional areas - Supply Planning, Warehousing, Accounts Payable etc.;
- We offer attractive working conditions and benefits…
AgraCity Crop & Nutrition Ltd
Moose Jaw, SK
- AgraCity is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth in the agriculture industry.
- AgraCity is looking to add multiple sale representatives to our growing…
Coulson Aircrane Ltd.
Port Alberni, BC
- Please quote “2019-026 – Supply Chain Manager” in the subject line.
- Due to our rapid business growth, we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to…
- Maintain inventory of parts and supplies.
- Managing effective use of available resources, including own time, in support of the delivery of Warehouse and Supply…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- The Continuous Improvement and Quality Program Lead is responsible in leading the continuous improvement and Quality programs.
- What You Bring to the Role:
- Ensure compliance to Orano’s corporate Supply Chain Management policies, procedures and relevant statutory obligations.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Supply Chain Transformation, the Supply Chain Program Manager for Finning International is an exciting position available for a…
OEC Group (Canada)
- Working under the direction of the Pricing and Supply Chain Manager, the Pricing and Supply Chain Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing…
- Manage the full end-to-end contracting life cycle from Request for Proposal (RFP) through to award and then post award contract management and close-out.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
SCI Logistics is Canada’s premiere leader in supply solutions and transportation services for Canada's most recognized leaders.