Summer Fresh jobs
$14.60 - $15.50 an hour
- COOKS (Grill and Fry) .
- Stellar, just-like-family customer service.
- A timeless, top-secret fish and chips recipe.
- Efficient and open to ideas from others.
$16.75 an hour
- Multiple events each year, summer BBQ, Kids Run, Chinese New Year event, Christmas Party.
- The receiver will be responsible for receiving incoming loads into the…
- You will generate new and repeat group travel sales through quote follow up and sales calls.
- Drive higher group margins with directional selling, negotiation…
- The Store Support Analyst contributes to the attainment of merchandising programs and themes by supporting the Sr.
- 1- 2 years, Analyst and/or Assistant.
- Our partners and managers are actively involved in the planning and execution of each audit and review engagement.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
True Key Hotels & Resorts
Nootka Sound, BC
- Attend to resort laundry rooms, ensuring fresh linens are stocked for housekeeping staff.
- Featuring a large meeting/dining room, the facilities are perfect to…
$14 an hour
- Cargill's North America protein business produces fresh, frozen and cooked beef, turkey, pork, chicken and egg protein offerings, sauces, soups, case ready…
- Ensure that flowers and table decorations are fresh and comply with standards.
- Friday Harbour is an all seasons resort that provides full time, part time and…
- Geotab extracts actionable insights from this data, empowering businesses to track and manage fleets of every size.
- Experience with SDL Trados CAT tool.
$15 an hour
- The position would start during the last week of April and end mid October.
- Willing to work, enjoy, and live in a remote setting.
- Mentally prepared for daily challenges in all weather conditions.
- Ability to carry 50+ pounds.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- Business, Finance, IT, Engineering or Insurance related programs considered an asset.
- Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
$14 an hour
- Students looking for a fun summer position.
- Anyone fresh out of school looking to gain experience in tourism.
- Check morning pick-ups and prepare the best route.
- Assisting the Lead Baker with the execution of all baked goods.
- Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.