Student $50,000 jobs in Saint-Hubert, QC
- Business Function: Student, Co-op, Intern.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual Imperative (BBBB).
- Job Closing Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 23/02/2020.
$23.29 - $32.11 an hour
- Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, provides administrative support for academic student affairs.
- Informs students in relation to their files.
$28.87 - $34.72 an hour
- This posting represents a full-time leave replacement effective until February 4, 2022.
- Reporting to the Director of the Co-op Programs – JMSB, the incumbent…
$47,000 - $58,800 a year
- Provide the integration of McGill's values, standards, and goals with respect to student life and learning into University policies, operations and procedures.
- L’objectif général est que l’étudiant/e apprenne le rôle des affaires médicales.
- Différents projets lui seront assignés dans tous les champs thérapeutiques.
- Kiewit Quality Team is looking for individuals who have a passion for continuous improvement for all aspects of quality witihin the industrial construction…
$47,000 - $70,600 a year
- Reporting to the Student Affairs Advisor and to the Director of MSc Program in Genetic Counselling, the Student Affairs Administrator will be uniquely…
$23.40 - $32.28 an hour
- Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, provides administrative and secretarial support for administrative and student affairs activities.
- We are looking for a high-energy marketing professional that can balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Geared towards achieving stated goals.
- The Biostatistics Intern performs tasks related to the design and conduct of clinical studies and the analyses of clinical trial data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.