Student jobs in Gibsons, BC
You refined by:
University of British Columbia (undo)
$89,710 a year
- Significant experience and demonstrated skill in developing, implementing and evaluating strategic communications plans, marketing and engagement strategies,…
- Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, a five-year research program plan (up to 4 pages), a statement of teaching interests and accomplishments (up to 2…
$72,128 a year
- The position includes the management of the delivery of student services, including interpreting policy to make decisions regarding complex academic issues and…
$57,260 a year
- Develops and manages the Green Office Program and Sustainability Coordinator Program, including developing program plans, managing program budgets, and…
$41,664 a year
- Assisting graduate students and a Research Associate.
- Ability to be thorough, accurate, and have a high level of attention to detail.
$82,302 a year
- The MS SQL Server DBA receives operational and strategic direction from the Senior Manager, Database Administration and will liaise closely with Database…
- More than 300 knowledgeable employees - librarians, management and professional staff, support staff and student staff - provide users with the excellent…
$97,784 a year
- Provides support for all Medical Leads for each program and service, for example: Clinical Resources, Innovation, Continuing Professional Development, , Real…
$46,776 a year
- The Faculty ¿ comprised of approximately 2,200 administrative support, technical/research and management and professional staff, as well approximately 650 full…
- We seek candidates who have the capacity and interest to interact with other teaching and learning clusters both within and outside the department, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.