Student jobs in Gibsons, BC
University of British Columbia
$45,324 a year
- Provides reception duties for the department by receiving visitors, answering telephone, responding to enquiries and providing information to students, staff…
$61,840 a year
- Support junior lab members and undergraduate / graduate students in their own lab work and project planning.
- The qualified applicant will work within a dynamic…
$66,787 a year
- The Web Developer utilizes their knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and employs their agile development methodology to bring the concept to…
$49,090 a year
- Plans and delivers training, workshops, seminars, conferences and tours for students in the 2+2 program, as well as for faculty members interested in teaching…
$53,019 a year
- The Research Manager is responsible for all aspects of the research program including communication, evaluation and financial activities.
$46,776 a year
- Serves as the contact person for undergraduate admissions via in person, telephone, email and mail and responds to a variety of written, email, and oral…
$82,302 a year
- Plans and allocates staff/department resources and determines scheduling requirements for all SHHS building areas.
- Driver's License with a good driving record.
$82,302 a year
- This could adversely impact the University community, including the large majority of students, faculty and staff, and could cost hundreds of thousands of…
- The incumbent will also show demonstrated ability to develop and lead an independent research program and will be expected to provide service to the University…
$89,710 a year
- Takes an active interest in current and upcoming technologies and works with UBC IT architects to provide input into both the Application and Technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.