Student jobs in Gibsons, BC
You refined by:
British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) (undo)
$48.47 - $96.97 an hour
- Throughout 2019/2020 BCIT will need term, contract Instructors to teach English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses to BCIT international students in the…
$48,726 - $53,107 a year
- Primary duties include managing the ongoing collection, analysis and reporting of information for accreditation, as well as business development, including the…
$54,595 - $59,311 a year
- Two years of general experience, plus four years of current, relevant experience working in a complex enterprise environment, preferably related to student…
$44,100 - $47,568 a year
- Inputs student data and name changes, maintain current student address information.
- Block registers students, withdrawal of students, change programs as…
- In conjunction with the Manager, formulates and executes proactive, strategic communications plans and initiatives in order to enhance or facilitate growth and…
$36,292 - $38,584 a year
- The Intern assists the Manager, Marketing & Strategic Business Development and other leaders in the School of Business related to areas such as project…
$48,726 a year
- Prepares, reviews and reports on a variety of student and/or course related areas including student demographics, contact information, part-time registration,…
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- Helping faculty, researchers, staff and students commercialize viable technologies through technology transfer activities with industry, including technology…
$50,718 - $88,839 a year
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, and will be required to assume responsibilities for curriculum development and academic leadership.
$59,311 a year
- Leads the development and implementation of annual strategic marketing plans for their assigned stakeholders.
- Two years of general experience plus four years of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.