Student jobs in Gibsons, BC
- Qualified Applicants must be enrolled in the third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Commerce program or Business Administration program at their University;
East Richmond Community Association
$16.20 an hour
- Communicate with other program instructors, supervisors and Coordinator; attend regular staff meetings and training sessions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
$22.49 an hour
- The successful candidate is required to supply a criminal record check and a copy of their credentials.
- Instructing all age groups in swimming techniques for…
Soothe Massage Canada Inc.
$60 - $120 an hour
- SOOTHE *has experienced tremendous growth in Vancouver, and is currently looking to bring on highly skilled, service-oriented Bodyworkers, Students that are…
School District #41 (Burnaby)
- The successful applicant(s) is required to sign a “Consent for Criminal Record Search” to permit a criminal record review.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.