$38,523 a year
- Oversees implementation of store marketing programs.
- Assists the FSM in adherence to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include: 1) Retail price…
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel).
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention.
- Set the course - Build strong sales and service relationships with guests in all aspect of store operations; setting the tone to consistently role model key…
- Community connector - Leverages an entrepreneurial approach to building a brand through relationship building and creating resonant experiences.
- Assist the Store Manager in all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store.
- Capacity to stand for long periods.
- The physical demands of the job require in excess of 8 hours of standing, walking, climbing ladders and lifting up to 50 pounds.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.