Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada
$36,000 a year
- The Restaurant Manager assists the General Manager in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies…
WATSON ENTERPRISES INC.
$14 - $22 an hour
- Currently, we are looking for an experienced logistics manager to comprehensively take charge of the company’s food transportation activities.
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales.
- Actively approach customers within the store to drive traffic to the location.
- Being the primary point of contact for the Developer, General Contractor, Consultants and in-house personnel for the project.
- Work well in team environment.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean and undertaking general maintenance of the store (including general janitorial and washrooms).
- Your main tasks will be:
- Selling and Service • Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions that align with the Company priorities and values • Creates personal sales and…
CAMEL SENIOR SHOP
$25,000 - $55,000 a year
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Physical work including; but not limited to bending, lifting, and reaching.
- As requested by the company.
- Technical: MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Process purchases from online store.
- Build strong working relationships with our vendors to assist with resolving…
- Reporting to the District Manager, you will be accountable to lead, coach and develop all team members to provide a great in-store Customer experience, and…
- Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs.
- General work experience or equivalent formal education: high school or equivalent.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
- Participates in recruiting top talent utilizing all Company recruitment tools.
- Next levels: Service Manager and Parts Manager.
- Knowledge of market trends in the automotive service industry.
- Basic math and keyboarding skills.
- Provincial Medical, extended health care, dental, and life insurance benefits.
- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.