Store Manager jobs
You refined by:
Quebec City, QC
Quebec City, QC
- Has a basic knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Has the ability to build a positive relationship with customers and staff.
- Organizing general maintenance and cleaning activities of the store.
- Utilizing the point of sale system for sales and reporting in order to make effective…
- The Store Manager oversees the daily retail store operations.
- The Store Manager is responsible for the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store.
- 1-3 years retail management experience in a specialty store, preferably apparel.
- As Store Manager you will drive profitable sales growth while having full…
- Perform daily meetings with the team to maximize efficiency.
- Recruiting and hiring the right applicants to meet store and company needs.
- Takes care of every aspect related to managing personnel.
- Analyse les besoins des clients sur son territoire afin de répondre aux attentes du client et…
- Pembina West Co-op invites applications for the position of Food Store Manager to join our team.
- Drive sales through targeted marketing, continual team building…
St. Albert, AB
- Must be trained at the POS to perform these transactions:
- To effectively assist the Manager and Assistant Manager in achieving the company objectives, for sales…
$23 an hour
- Source advertising opportunities, design and implement advertisements in local, regional, national and specialist for publications, radio, outdoor advertising,…
Marks Marine Pharmacy
$86,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ongoing Training & reimbursement for continuing education and school upgrades.
- Employee Recognition Program - tangible rewards for great work eg pizza…
MADINA FINE FOODS INC
$73,000 a year
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales.
Redberry Franchising Corp
- Involves standing and walking for long periods of time without frequent rest periods (duration of shift).
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the Shift Coordinator…
- Support the General Manager in controlling, costs, building sales, and overall P & L management.
- Participate in Local Store Marketing as needed Follow all…
- Drive a Passion for Results – Drive store sales, champion the Customer experience, plan and drive execution and drive overall improvement.
Reubens Restaurant 888 Saint Catherine W.
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises.
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places.
Ma Maison - Pâtisserie, Boulangerie artisanale
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- \*Possess valid Driver’s License and car insurance.
- \*Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management, respect for others, listening).
Heissig Import & Export
$19 an hour
- As a Store Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- We are looking to speak with existing Store Managers, Assistant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.