Store Manager jobs
You refined by:
Quebec City, QC
- Create a relaxed destination - Partner in conjunction with the Store Manager, leading by example through motivation, support, and communication with the…
$16 - $20 an hour
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, the position is responsible for supervising and overseeing the sales performances of the store, and ensures the proper shift…
- DEVELOPMENT OF OTHERS /SUCCESSION PLANNING: Actively seeks to improve own and others’ skills and talent by providing constructive feedback; coaching;…
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel).
- As a Department Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer…
Aritaum Metropolis at Metrotown
- Drive top line sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional Selling Skills.
- The role: Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager-Full time/Contract.
- Create a positive workplace by developing relationships and engaging colleagues.
- As a Department Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact…
- Lead merchandising efforts in customer for all products, general distribution and promotions/programs.
- Achieve volume, market share, consumer trial and brand…
- As an ambassador for PCF within the Loblaw enterprise, the Director, Direct Sales will proactively forge highly collaborative relationship with their peers in…
- Marketing team to execute details supporting national marketing initiatives primarily in the areas of Catalogue and Flyer distribution for the primary trading…
- Demonstrated interest and ability to developing others.
- Sales Support and Customer Service.
- POS and Cash Service.
- Here's what we’re looking for:
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- We are seeking a Full-time Manager for our Flooring store.
- Oversees management of inventory levels and turns.
- Overseeing and managing store staff.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization and present to multiple levels of management.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Apply to this job if you: • Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences • Pride yourself on building relationships with…
- En tant que gérant de magasin chez Olsen, vous allez créer l'expérience d'achat ultime pour nos clients.
- Be effective in building and sustaining relationships.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Traiter tous les problèmes soulevés par le personnel ou les clients (plaintes, griefs, etc.).
- In the performance of these duties and responsibilities, the General Manager will utilize to the best of his/her abilities the services provided by the Co…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, we operate at the intersection of Retail, Technology, and Financial Services.