Software Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Vancouver, BC (undo)
Quectel Wireless Solutions
- Extensive experience with embedded software development lifecycle.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in electrical, telecommunications or computer science.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are looking for fullstack software engineers.
- From design, writing, data entry and software development; through to sales, marketing, accounting and legal…
- Distributed work environment (work remotely or from our workspace), with fun company off-site events.
- Contributing to the open-source community and working with…
- Experience with Wonderware InTouch software and experience with data acquisition will be an asset.
- We focus on professional development and personal growth; we…
- We are looking for a highly competent and highly motivated individual with automation experience in AWS, to be part of our DevOps team to help maintain…
Navigator Games Ltd.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Advanced experience with digital illustration software (IE: Photoshop).
- Works collaboratively with diverse teams consisting of technical artists, artists,…
- Hands-on engineering skills to evaluate diverse technologies, build prototypes, and solve challenging issues, working with other architects and engineers.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Experience operating large scale systems.
- Basic data science methods and techniques.
- You will work with developers, data analysts and security engineers to ensure that new devices, software and features…
- We are a diverse team of developers, creatives, data scientists and program managers delivering a full spectrum of software and services from incubation and…
- Responsible for developing, programming, and implementing core gameplay features and mechanics.
- Implement, prototype, debug, and refine gameplay features,…
- Excellent debugging skills for embedded software.
- Proven effectiveness working with Agile software development ideals and best practices.
- Understanding of embedded C software design and development.
- Self-driven to execute on-schedule and deliver high-quality software.
- Ability to learn, test, debug, and extend other software engineer's code.
- Strong C++, architectural, and software engineering skills.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Profiling and optimizing software components of a game.
- As Software Engineer you will be a part of the game…
$80,000 - $132,900 a year
- At least 1 year of experience in the job offered or related position must involve providing technical leadership and project management for all aspects of the…
- BS in computer science or a related field preferred.
- The Decision Management program enables intelligent decision based products through streaming analytics…
Neurio Technologies Inc
- You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.