- PCs, servers, software, and databases.
- The Systems Engineer is responsible for the design and requirements specification, usability engineering, risk management…
- Do you have a passion for our core mission:
- Drive observability and resilient service engineering across the organization.
- Strong grasp of automation tools;
- Production servers include internal corporate, QA, and external customer systems.
- Install, administer, tune, support and troubleshoot the full suite of server…
- Operating eCommerce servers, especially Magento 1 & 2.
- These are largely linux servers, with a few exceptions.
- Administering and using monitoring tools (eg:
- Architectural and configuration knowledge of TCP/IP based networks and perimeter network devices (router, firewall, proxy servers, IDS, IPS).
- As a member of an Agile delivery team, the Systems Engineer acts as a senior technical resource in the area of application/service architecture, application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.