Senior Partnership $100,000 jobs
- Experience managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of strategies across multiple geographies in partnership with mid-senior level leaders.
$100,000 - $105,000 a year
- Strong Client Service skills allowing you to successfully influence strategies, collaboration, and partnerships.
- Proven success in designing scalable solutions.
- The Senior Manager, Business Consulting’s core responsibilities will be:
- Strategic leadership – partnerships and collaboration; that’s second nature.
- As Senior HSE Manager you will be an experienced health and safety professional with a demonstrated ability to successfully oversee and facilitate the…
$113,846 - $169,146 a year
- Providing strong leadership in developing organizational strategy stakeholder relations and partnerships ensuring success delivering on the Edmonton Police…
$101,542 - $150,862 a year
- Consult with department managers and senior officers to provide leadership in financial deliverables.
- The Edmonton Police Service Accounting & Financial…
Cli College of Business Health and Technology
$53.85 an hour
- Senior management on how to best execute the department’s plan.
- Lead Statement: The Senior Manager, Business Operations evaluates, administers, and manages all.
- Manage and Review Notice to Reader Engagements, Review Engagements and Tax Compliance Engagements including corporate, personal, partnership and trust returns…
- Assist in the structure and delivery of project bids using experience and expertise in determining margin and cost factors, collaborating with Senior Project…
- As a Senior Director of Housing and Supportive Programs you will be Responsible for.
- 8+ years’ leadership experience at a senior level, including team…
- Collaborate with other business units, and the Insurance Services' senior leadership team, to execute communications plans.
- ARE YOUR claim TO FAME.
- Great Collaborator: able to forge strong partnerships throughout the organization and influence executives and teams without direct authority.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to senior management regarding cost management and other financially-related issues.
- Analyze and interpret financial data.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Operating the country’s largest retail network reaching 15+ million addresses, there’s never been a more exciting time to join Canada Post!