Senior Partnership $100,000 jobs
- Identify opportunities to pilot new technologies in partnership with the Head of Global Learning Excellence and the Head of Performance Solutions.
- Experience working with senior level executives.
- Make recommendations on future sponsorship and partnership activation opportunities.
- Business partnership and relationship management.
- Leading cross-functional projects on behalf of the Senior Manager Global L&D Digital learning solutions.
- We are currently looking for a growth-focused Senior Manager that is passionate about technical accounting and delivering exceptional client service.
- Researching propose and support partnerships and information sharing of new technologies within the digital health domain.
- What you bring to the role:
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG offices.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to senior and executive level client stakeholders.
- Develop relationships and partnerships with other KPMG Offices.
- Manage, mentor, and train Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Financial Management…
- Consulting closely with clients and Partners as a senior member on tax planning work.
- Federal tax refunds, warehouse locations, transfer pricing and corporate…
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, trust and personal tax returns.
- Assisting senior staff members in all aspects of corporate tax initiatives.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.