Schedulers –Infrastructure jobs in Canada
SQI Diagnostics Systems Inc
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- O database design, cloud-based infrastructure preferred.
- O Experience designing and implementing complex algorithms such as resource schedulers or image…
- B/L planners, schedulers, and field execution personnel.
- Candidates must be local to the surrounding area or willing to relocate.
- Collaborate with the scheduler and cost controller to develop a value creating labor resource plan.
- Collaborate with the scheduler, project teams when relevant,…
VINCI Construction LLC
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the construction industry, preferably on large infrastructure projects.
- JANIN ATLAS undertakes design-build projects, turn…
$70,943 - $84,719 a year
- Bachelor's degree in Computing Science or a related Applied Science field and five years of related experience which includes network and systems administration…
- The successful candidate will be involved in the planning and scheduling functions for engineering, procurement, maintenance updates and analysis of the…
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and…
- Develop, evaluate, compile and present schedule data, and utilize such data to develop schedules for execution of work for small to medium-size projects.
Dream Star Bedding Co. (2004) Ltd
North York, ON
$35 an hour
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Participate in testing cycles with the Quality Assurance team to ensure the operability (monitoring, supportability) of infrastructure, applications and…
Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority
$90,744 - $110,910 a year
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on major infrastructure projects.
- Oversee inspection and acceptance of the roads, bridges, infrastructure, various utilities and…
- As a member of our Infrastructure group, you will provide insight and innovative construction solutions to ensure the successful execution of various…
- The Senior Structural Engineer plans, organizes and leads engineering to meet company objectives from a design prospective.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.