Sales Associate jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
- Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
- Transact the sale through suggestive selling, multiple selling, and effective closing.
- Maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office;
- Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of…
- Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic Sales personnel to become a part of our team.
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Brand Ambassadors truly act as the face and voice of our Company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our product through the engagement of…
- Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office.
- Audit sale items daily to ensure accuracy.
- Exhibit the behaviors and traits of a Levi’s stock associate.
- Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or…
- Sales Associates are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand.
- Additionally, associates must perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, expeditiously and with a high level of accuracy.
- The responsibilities of Part Time Sales Associate include but are not limited to:
- Strength in generating and maximizing sales.
- Passion for retail and fashion.
- POS Systems and Microsoft Office, Math Skills and Phone Skills.
- Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a…
- Perfumes 4 U has openings for Permanent Sales Associates, Key Holders.
- Process sales transactions utilizing POS system.
- 6+ months experience of retail sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.