Sales Associate jobs in Orangeville, ON
Halton Hills, ON
Sales Associate jobs nationwide
- As a Sales Associate, you will engage with customers to offer assistance and ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- We are committed to creating equal opportunity for all associates to grow in a diverse and inclusive work environment while driving continuous improvement with…
J Crew Factory
- SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE You’ve got to….
- We are committed to affirmativelyproviding equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants withoutregard…
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures.
- Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive,…
- As a sales associate you will be driven to provide exceptional customer service by selling our premium brand.
- Text EB JOBS to 97211.
- The Store Associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and a point of sale system.
- Completes any regular sales transactions involving cash, credit, checks, etc.
Nick Konidis - Desjardins Insurance Agent
$40,000 - $65,000 a year
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate,or telemarketing) preferred.
- Canada Walmart DivisionRetail Store Associates.
- The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat.• The Associate will be involved in frequent…
- Working well on his/her own and requiring very littler supervision and follow-up • Excelling in a team working environment • Being flexible based on the freight…
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise.
- Here’s what’s possible for H&M SALES ADVISORS:
- The sales associate is responsible for maintaining store standards and delivering a positive customer experience.
- Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%.
Parker Auto Group
$50,000 - $150,000 a year
- Are you a Sales Associate in the automotive industry wanting to grow your career?
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office:
Industrial Paint Coatings
- Previous paint sales experience (essential)*.
- Must be able to operate and communicate professionally via phone and email.
- Taking and entering customer orders.
$16 an hour
- Both a team player and independent worker.
- Join our innovative team of production associates today!
- We are actively recruiting for *Full Time Production…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Honda of Canada Mfg. is one of Honda's premier manufacturing facilities in the world, producing products for the international market.