Sales Associate jobs in Gibsons, BC
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic.
- On a day-to-day basis, the Retail Sales Associate will:
- A DAY IN THE LIFE*.
- Promotes customer service as a value o Assures customer satisfaction and seeks to drive business through selling and customer engagement Communication o…
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to learn.
- A Sales Associate is the face of the company and will uphold store standards by utilizing product knowledge and…
- Perform inventory counts upon corporate office direction as needed.
- Be a brand ambassador by keeping up with new arrivals, product knowledge, and wearing…
- Olsen offers a competitive base hourly rate along with a generous commission structure.
- Entry level or previous retail sales experience an asset.
Laird Wheaton GM
- Demo vehicle, and phone and fuel allowance.
- Developing new and maintaining existing business relationships.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Understanding our customers’ needs with consistent annual growth both locally and globally.
- Previous Retail or Hospitality Experience required.
- THE SHOE COMPANY is looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Team!
- Work in the commission based selling environment.
- We are hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions which may include:
- Value Village is a billion-dollar, purpose-driven thrift retailer with over 300…
- Why is this role important?
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
Mint Tiny House Company
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
- Must be someone who has a passion for marketing and selling to the consumer.
- This includes via all E-mail Enquiries, Phone calls, and viewing appointments.
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Operates cash registers, point of sale equipment and other equipment for processing transactions.
- We offer a competitive wage, career advancement opportunities,…
$18 - $24 an hour
- Personable and social with customers.
- SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - Hardware Experience Needed*.
- Positioned for growth, we now have a total of 4 stores.
In Again Fashion
$14 - $16 an hour
- Our busy consignment store located in the heart of Kitsilano are seeking a bubbly, outgoing , fun fashionista who has the following skill set :
KBC Tools & Machinery ULC
$15 - $25 an hour
- This person is the smiling face that greets our customers both on the phone and at the front counter, Monday – Friday.
- Do you possess Sales experience?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Proudly 100% Canadian-owned