Sales Associate jobs in Gibsons, BC
You refined by:
Richmond, BC (undo)
28 jobs found within 35 km of Gibsons, BC
No jobs found within 25 km of Gibsons, BC
- The sales associate is responsible for maintaining store standards and delivering a positive customer experience.
- Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%.
- Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Utilizes sales skills and excellent customer service…
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
$15.25 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise…
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance.
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations …
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures.
- As a Sales Associate (part-time), your main responsibilities will…
- Our Sales Associates are ambassadors of our brands and will interact with clients in the sale of renowned timepieces.
$13.85 - $14.00 an hour
- Many opportunities for career growth are offered in fields such as product knowledge, visual merchandising, and international marketing, which will result in…
- Sales Associates are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.