Sales Associate jobs in Gibsons, BC
You refined by:
North Vancouver, BC (undo)
- Be responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office.
- Monitor the adherence to all company policies and procedures with…
- Achieve individual sales targets (daily leads, appointments, shows, enrolments and referrals).
- Reporting to the General Manager, your primary responsibilities…
- They will help the Store Manager train Sales Associates by combining product knowledge and their willingness to go above and beyond.
- If Post Office on site, regular coordinating with Post Office Manager to ensure incoming and outgoing mail are handled in a timely and secure manner.
- Motivate and inspire your team to meet and maximize sales goals.
- A key holder will ensure store and company goals are being met and exceeded by providing…
- MCA, MERCHANDISING CONSULTANTS ASSOCIATES, is one of Canada’s leading 3rd party Sales and Merchandising companies, based out of Toronto.
- Ensures team understands connection between store financial success and bonus programs.
- Required to take an active role in maximizing sales in office supplies…
Persia Food Products Inc.
North Vancouver, BC
- Assign sales workers to duties.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Works with Team Leader to achieve sales, purchasing, and labor targets.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
- Cashier, stocker, pet care, guest service, customer service, inventory leader, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate.
- Coordinate sales and support efforts with our client operations, marketing, and product development teams.
- Follow-up on all inbound leads by phone, email, and…
$10,000 a month
- Comprehensive internal Sales Foundation & Training program.
- Valid British Columbia Class 5 Drivers license.
- Any prior sales or customer service experience.
BSP Bicycle Sports Pacific
North Vancouver, BC
- If you are passionate about bicycles and talk bike at every opportunity, please e-mail your resume together with a covering letter, outlining why you would be a…
- Hourly rate plus uncapped and progressive commission structure to help you achieve your financial goals.
- As a Full-Time Sales Associate, you're an expert in…
- The role of the Sales Associate is to provide customer service on the sales floor of an established bicycle shop.
- Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc.
Be the first to see new Sales Associate jobs in Gibsons, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
WIRELESSWAVE stores provide a unique experience to customers seeking leading-edge cellular electronics with six different carriers.