Sales jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
Business Development Representative (undo)
- Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers.
The Syscomm Group
- We are looking for Business Development Representative with at least 2+ years of sales experience in the Managed IT sector.
- Strong technical and sales skills.
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- Business to Business Inside Sales or Telemarketing experience.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly qualified individuals, and to play a…
- Identifying, researching and connecting with prospective clients to maintain a high volume of early-stage sales activity needed for pipeline development and…
$35,000 - $70,000 a year
- Experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Driving leads and building sales channel.
- You’ll open cold accounts and effectively communicate how we can add value…
Visual Defence Inc
Richmond Hill, ON
- This driven person will be responsible for the full business development sales cycle from prospecting to qualifying, negotiating, closing and so on.
- OneLocal is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Sales Team.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Corporate/startup experience (Saas/Technology sales is an asset).
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology.
- We are seeking a Business Development Representative to support our Account Executives on the front side of our Sales Process.
- Who We Are Looking For.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Attend applicable conferences, trade shows, and networking events.
- Achieve and exceed assigned new business sales goals within your targeted geographic…
$18 - $20 an hour
- Lead Generation, inside sales/outside sales.
- Driving leads and building a sales pipeline.
- Booking Sales meetings for our Business Development Team.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Sales experience/ B2B experience/ outside sales.
- A flexible day schedule - you're in charge of managing your daily schedule of prospecting and appointments.
Investing News Network
- Outbound Sales Calling and Prospecting:
- Base + Commission = $80k - $110k+ OTE for first year.
- Must be an energetic and motivated sales professional who wants to…
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, Account Executive, or similar role.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
SinglePoint has been providing specialized call center services to North American businesses since 1947. We are launching an exciting new project in support of a financial services client in Toronto.