Sales jobs in Thornhill, ON
- A good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems including point of sale.
- Supports the commercial sales team by providing customer service support.
- If so, Purdy's might be just what you are looking for!
- Purdys Chocolatier is looking for a proven Assistant Manager to assist with leading our team at our…
$16 an hour
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies to achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets.
- The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager to achieve sales…
CSO | Canadian Shoe Outlet
$15.00 - $15.10 an hour
- They are in charge of supervising staff performance, and working with customers directly, including assisting in any sales as needed.
- You utilize company tools to strategically plan sales targets and labour hours;
- You support in leading a profitable store by enrolling the entire team to…
- Supports Store achievement of established sales and profit plan.
- Toronto Premium Outlet Mall - Halton Hills.
- We offer competitive wage and benefits package.
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates.
- Accountable for operational results in store procedures,…
- Determine and communicate to the employees their sales objectives;
- Reporting to the District Manager, the position holder is responsible for the administrative…
- Their key focus is Partner with the Store Manager to maximum sales and profits by leading and achieving financial and other measurable objectives, including…
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations.
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store…
Nationwide Auto Glass
- From sales, to customer service, to warehouse operations, and supply chain management.
- Reporting to the manager, the candidate will engage in preparing the wide…
- Labor management, inventory systems, sales reporting, etc.).
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and…
- Evening and weekend availability is a requirement of this role.
- Business Savvy – you have a customer focused mindset and can plan, execute, and drive sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.