Sales jobs in Thornhill, ON
Shoeless Joe's Vaughan
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Build store sales through marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role managing high volume sales.
- Are you interested in joining our Management team?
- Evening and weekend availability is a requirement of this role.
- Business Savvy – you have a customer focused mindset and can plan, execute, and drive sales.
- A good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems including point of sale.
- Supports the commercial sales team by providing customer service support.
Bell (Excell Communications)
Richmond Hill, ON
- Show a commitment to meeting and exceeding store sales performance targets.
- A solid competitive drive and commitment to sales.
$900 a week
- Because it's a heavily wine-focused restaurant, either extensive experience with wine sales and service or time spent working as a sommelier is a must.
- Demonstrate desired behaviours for staff including driving sales, handling difficult sales, cash management and inventory.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- § Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion.
- Assists management with all sales associates, desk…
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Works in conjunction with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing…
- Conduct sales and inventory management.
- Lead by example on the sales floor, must be excellent in selling.
- Manage the store sales team to ensure customers are…
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in sales and customer service.
- Assist the Store Manager in the achievement of the store sales budgets through…
CSO | Canadian Shoe Outlet
$15.00 - $15.10 an hour
- They are in charge of supervising staff performance, and working with customers directly, including assisting in any sales as needed.
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations.
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store…
- Maintains a positive internal working relationship with Sales Department.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by achieving the appropriate percentage on…
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in planning and working budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales and transaction targets including control of Food/Paper…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.