Retail Sales Associate jobs in Hyde Park, ON
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
London, ON (undo)
- As a Sales Associate, you will apply your broad knowledge of sportswear to helping customers make informed decisions about everything they need, and need to…
$14 - $16 an hour
- We also have a selection of high end retail products for sale.
- The Time Shop located in the Hudson Bay in Masonville Mall is looking for a sales and service…
- The Sales Associate is accountable for achieving daily personal sales results and customer service standards while following our Fundamental Selling Skills…
Moffatt & Powell RONA
- Work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE?.
- Join our team as an Inside Sales Associate!.
- We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier…
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
- We're seriously passionate about Halloween and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the everyone!
- Why do people love working for us?*.
$14 an hour
- The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, generating…
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Cashier, stocker, pet care, guest service, customer service, inventory leader, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate.
- The Sales Associate position requires the following:
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching.
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The sales associate is responsible for maintaining store standards and delivering a positive customer experience.
- Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%.
- We are opening a brand-new location at the White Oaks Mall in London!*.
- What you will be doing:
- Build customer relationships by providing exceptional customer…
- We are currently looking for Part time Sales Associates to work at our York Street location.
- Retail, preferably in hardware, experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Kitchen Stuff Plus is a discount retailer in housewares and home décor.