Retail Sales Associate jobs in Gibsons, BC
You refined by:
Sales Associate (undo)
- Contribute to a positive work environment Drive for Results.
- Opportunity to make a big impact.
- The role of a Sales Associate is to deliver an exceptional…
- Are you passionate about interior design and have experience working with modern contemporary furniture and accessories?
- WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING*.
- Minimum of High School Graduate.
- MINISO has secured pivotal strategic alliances and local partnerships in more than 85 countries worldwide.
- We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Firma Foreign Exchange is looking for a self-motivated…
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
- The Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service, merchandises, generates and processes sales as well as maintains the store’s cleanliness and…
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- You shop here all the time.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- Should you be individually selected to participate in an…
Sunset Roofing LTD
$25 - $50 an hour
- All provided training will be given to you and give you all the tools to be successful at this position.
- $6-7 k and up when you get comfortable.
- Wage to be discussed; great employee discount,.
- Here's what we are looking for:
- \*Self Starter, proactive and able to think on your feet.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- You are the face of our company.
- You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and…
$120,000 a year
- Agents will be the sole representative for Media Mails Inc.
- We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top…
Mint Tiny House Company
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
- Negotiating and closing sales, and writing purchase and sales agreements.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- The sky is the limit!*_.
Royal City Jewellers & Loans Ltd.
New Westminster, BC
- Canada's largest pawnbroker is looking for a self-motivated sales professional who understands the importance of customer service and the importance of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
“We're committed to helping people love their home one room at a time.”