- Effectively manage time and competing priorities in a faced paced, high change retail environment.
- 3+ years of Management experience in a small or start-up…
- Experience running direct brand retail activities with proven evidence of achievements.
- Experience driving adoption of new business processes in a retail store.
- Market knowledge of commercial real estate, as it relates to office, retail, industrial and multi-unit residential market trends, transactions, pricing and cap…
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred).
- We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals to join our team of Business Sales Advisors!
- You’ll need to have: *.
- Manager, Syndication & Equity Capital Markets will manage, distribute and allocate the firm's equity new issue transactions that are available to our retail…
- Five (5) years of retail sales experience, luxury retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred;
- Develop, organize and manage a high-volume retail store.
INVIRO Engineered Systems Ltd.
- Travel within the GTA and across Canada to visually inspect mechanical (HVAC & plumbing) building systems in the commercial/retail industry.
Taylor & Colt BarberSpa | Trade Secrets
$500 - $2,000 a week
- We have an exciting opportunity for barbers / stylists to join our team.
- We are a unisex barbershop / salon, catering to every grooming need.
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
- Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive…
- As Business Application Specialist - Ontario, Training & Development, RBC Wealth Management, your purpose is to provide RBC Dominion Securities and RBC Phillips…
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in retail finance industry with a sales background.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline with key industry contacts and decision…
- You have at least 3 years of retail management experience.
- Anka is an Assistant Store Manager here at TJX Canada.
- To us, collaboration is more than a buzzword.
- With more than 3,500 employees guided by the values of proximity, simplicity and honesty, the Group provides a broad range of advice-based solutions and…
- Retail buying process knowledge and: 3 years (Preferred).
- Must have 2-3 years minimum retail buying process knowledge and experience.
$150,000 a year
- Our client, a leader in the retail real estate industry with holdings across Canada is seeking a Director of Operations for your assigned properties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.