You refined by:
lululemon athletica (undo)
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Access experience; SQL and or Python a Plus.
- Ability to plan, budget and manage project execution.
- Directly support the Experiential team with a range of tasks including performance reporting, customer insights, market analysis, financial analysis, data…
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) and working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- A day in the life of a Director, Merchandising.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Reporting to the Merchandise Manager or Director, the Merchandise Assistant is accountable for item…
- Preferred: degree in Fashion Design and/or garment industry background.
- Attend monthly Joinery team meetings and store specific staff meetings.
- Lead a team of project leads, analysts, engineers, testers, business stakeholders and software vendors across multiple work streams simultaneously.
- They actively develop Warehouse Associates through vision and goals, coaching and feedback to support in building our internal talent pipeline.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field (preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, Powerpoint].
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, authentic.
- Who you are: store inventory lead [SIL].
- Experience planning on a large scale with a lot of moving pieces (i.e. events, HV stores, warehouse sales, SeaWheeze).
- Resourceful and high level of initiative.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.