Retail jobs in White Rock, BC
You refined by:
Delta, BC (undo)
HERO Products Group
- The successful candidate must have the ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under reasonable pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary, flexible scheduling, comprehensive benefits package for those working over 28 hours, excellent training program, staff discounts and bonus…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Annual sales contests for travel destinations such as Mexico and Las Vegas.
- We are currently in search of high quality Retail Sales Associates whom are…
- BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in addition to handling large volumes of…
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Wellness persona - You're passionate about wellness and incorporates wellness in your everyday routine.
- Our Seasonal Retail Team Members create amazing and…
- Assist in cleaning and general maintenance of the production room area.
- Responsible for performing production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping,…
- Enthusiasm for learning & growth in pet care industry.
- Help pets, customers, broader pet community.
- Responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office.
- Responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization, and set…
- Reporting to the General Manager, your primary responsibilities are to achieve individual sales targets;
- Retail discounts with New Balance.
Delta Pacific Seafoods Ltd.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Must be dependable, punctual and have reliable transportation.
- We offer year round employment, competitive wages, group benefits including extended, dental and…
- Are you passionate about learning?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, including evenings and weekends.
- Now hiring for TECH Specialist.
- Strong computer skills with solid experience with MS Office and warehouse management systems - SAP is an asset.
- Receive forklift certification and training.
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
- Resolves problems that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- We are looking for enthusiastic Stock Persons/Cashiers & Sales Associates to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Proudly 100% Canadian-owned