Retail jobs in White Rock, BC
- Under the Product Line Management team, the Go To Market Logistics Coordinator will set up Exec level Go To Market meetings for sucess.
- A day in the life:
- Proficient use of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, Mac platform.
- Have an informed point of view and be an expert on silhouette, fabric, trim,…
- Well informed in current graphic trends, art, fashion, typography, design, and sport related products through market research to keep ahead of consumer needs.
- Oversight of the Hyperion Planningand Hyperion Strategic Finance applications, ensuring efficiency, accuracy and continuous systems development for planning…
- Must utilize advanced strategic, technical and problem solving skills to evaluate team members' and cross-functional partners' approaches and pro-actively…
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel.
- Providing direct management for tracking project cost, as well as evaluating any incoming EWA’s, and reporting a recommendation…
- Working with Materials and Design teams to evaluate sustainability claims on processes and materials claiming new product sustainability attributes, functions…
- 5-8 years of work experience in vertically integrated apparel retail, some of which in merchandise planning, merchandising, or supply chain.
- Robust Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) required.
- Set financial targets by looking at both high-level trend and detailed key performance indicators in…
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) and working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Mastery of retail mathematics and Open to Buy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.