Retail jobs in White Rock, BC
You refined by:
lululemon athletica (undo)
- Organize meetings, meeting rooms and equipment, completion of expense reports, coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries, including local, and national…
- Deploying and maintaining stream processing technologies to provision data to real time Operational data stores, raw data stores, providing frameworks on how to…
- Experience planning on a large scale with a lot of moving pieces (i.e. events, HV stores, warehouse sales, SeaWheeze).
- Resourceful and high level of initiative.
- The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Reporting to the Merchandise Manager or Director, the Merchandise Assistant is accountable for item…
- HTML5, 3D Modeling software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Store Planning + Design is responsible for the architectural layout planning and store design of all…
- Robust Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) required.
- Set financial targets by looking at both high-level trend and detailed key performance indicators in…
- Reporting directly to the Director of Planning, the Manager of Planning will be responsible for a team of planners and associate planners, ensuring consistent…
- Our team enables strategy development by providing market, financial and consumer analyses to the business in order to deliver a strong fact base and logical…
- Develop project plans (conceptual and development phases) and monitors schedules to ensure accurate and timely production of all construction materials and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.