Retail jobs in Cumberland, NS
- Is comfortable using MS Office software and a Point of Sale system, as well as reading/understanding reports, invoices, etc.
- You embrace the idea of keeping an open mind and enjoy learning about and understanding other communities;
- Check out northwest.ca for more information.
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry •Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment …
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising, operational standards and accountable for financial objectives.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for…
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff.
- An understanding of labour cost and food costs would be a benefit.
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available…
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/.
- USB drive to access our systems.
- _WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via…
- Responsible for database management: reconcile physical counts with computer data and resolve discrepancies; Apply product codes, labels, price labels, price…
- You receive benefits such as subsidized housing and a food allowance, paid vacation travel, bonus and profit sharing opportunities, ability to bank what you…
- Must be able to travel extensively to remote and rural communities in difficult-to-reach markets in the Northern most regions of Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario,…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Proficient in office software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Services provided by local Co-ops include retail stores, hotel and tourism…
- Ability to supervise employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling duties;
- Supervise and check assembly of trays and delivery of food;
- Supervise, train, and schedule staff;
- Manage meat displays in accordance to marketing plan-o-grams.
- Achieve maximum sales and impact seasonal events, planning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.