Retail jobs in Cumberland, NS
- Responsible for database management: reconcile physical counts with computer data and resolve discrepancies; Apply product codes, labels, price labels, price…
- Goal setting and results planning activities with your team.
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred).
- Deliver a world class customer experience every time someone…
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry •Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment …
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work…
- Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada.
- You will need to take ownership for your area of the store and maintain the highest…
- We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
- Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in…
$18.39 an hour
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and…
$11.55 an hour
- OPENING(S): * Days and Evenings Customer Service Associates (Part time).
- Employee discounts on merchandise and gas.
- Provide fast and friendly customer service;
The Vapour Trail Limited
- Applicants must be confident working alone in the evenings.
- Experience in Retail is a benefit and applicants must be reliable, dependable, honest and patient.
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Office administrative tasks including processing mail, filing, and faxing.
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff.
- An understanding of labour cost and food costs would be a benefit.
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available…
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/.
- USB drive to access our systems.
- You embrace the idea of keeping an open mind and enjoy learning about and understanding other communities;
- Learn our unique brand of retail as a:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.