Retail jobs in Cumberland, NS
You refined by:
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
- _WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via…
- Proven organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
- Must be able to relocate to remote and rural communities in difficult-to-reach markets in the Northern…
- Service discounts on Eastlink’s awesome products and services.
- Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Eastlink delivers world-class…
$11.65 - $12.00 an hour
- As an independent gasoline retailer and supplier, Wilsons Gas Stops operates its own service stations and distributes fuel to dealers in Nova Scotia, New…
The Vapour Trail Limited
- Applicants must be confident working alone in the evenings.
- Experience in Retail is a benefit and applicants must be reliable, dependable, honest and patient.
- You will need to take ownership for your area of the store and maintain the highest standards of safety, service and merchandising.
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work…
- Goal setting and results planning activities with your team.
- Deliver a world class customer experience every time someone walks into a GBS location.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be fleet safety certified.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they…
$13.25 an hour
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run…
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Planning, Judgement and Decision Making.
- 3+ years of management experience in the retail, wholesale, food, or hospitality industry •Proven ability to lead large teams in a cross-functional environment …
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/.
- USB drive to access our systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.