Retail jobs in Arva, ON
- Cash management: ensuring compliance of all cash handing standards and procedures, and timely processing of bank deposits;
- Minimum of High School Graduate.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Applicant must hold a valid drivers license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Minimum secondary school graduate certificate.
- Overall Retail Initiatives: You and your teams will also drive sales and traffic targets, execute on strategic merchandising initiatives and set standards of…
- The physical demands of the job require in excess of 8 hours of standing, walking, climbing ladders and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Develop associates within their current role and prepare them for their next step within Jean Machine.
- Ensure all Store Management are aware of and practice…
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends…
Get Connected Telecom
- Company provided cell phone plan.
- One of the best commission, bonus and incentive structures in the industry.
- Discounts on phones, services, and accessories.
- Recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused.
- Additional perks include: monthly bonus potential, associate discount 40%,…
- Ability to manage time under aggressive deadlines.
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry business partnership and…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.