Restaurant jobs in Pickering, ON
Sort by: relevance -
- Greet customers as they enter the restaurant and seat them in a friendly manner.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a cook, line cook, sauté cook, pantry cook, prep cook, or dishwasher.
CHPT II Restaurant
$16 - $19 an hour
- Manage and train kitchen staff and establish working schedule and assess staff's performance and provide feedback should it be necessary.
- Table service for guests (taking orders, answering menu and beverage inquiries, explaining daily features, placing orders with kitchen.).
- You manage the Guest Flow, table turns and seating.
- We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth Team Members who are passionate about cooking or serving the best…
COOPS AURORA BISTRO
- Please complete our short (2 minutes) questionnaire below*(copy and paste the link below into your address bar):
- At Coop's, everyone is treated like family!
The George Brew House & Eatery
- Our servers will need to have a passion for craft beer and local fresh foods.
- We are looking for vibrant individuals to join our team!
- Ensure quality is at the highest standards.
- With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Group is excited…
- Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative recipes.
- Deliver an unpretentious, sociable experience.
- We’re looking for friendly, down-to-earth Team Members who are passionate about cooking or serving the best BBQ in Canada and want to have a great time doing it…
- Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative North American recipes.
- Why should you work for us?
Sneakers Sports Bar and Restaurant
- Must be friendly and have customer service experience.
- Servers/Bartenders wanted for sports bar in Newmarket.
- Must have flexible and reliable with scheduling.
- Maintaining quality and speed of output.
- To provide all areas of the restaurant with clean, sanitized dishware on a timely basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At Jack Astor’s it’s all about personality, yes, we’re all about a delicious menu and fantastic beverages, but more than that we own fun.