Registered Nurse Clinic jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, ON (undo)
Main West Medical Group
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
- Registered practical nurse (RPN) for family practice clinic part-time, 3-4 days per week.
- The infusion clinic nurse, under the direction of the manager and clinic policies, prepares and administers a variety of specialized therapies via IV and…
- The Cosmetic Nurse is primarily responsible for treatments and patient education on the benefits of laser treatments.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Family Health Team Clinic
$21 - $23 an hour
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- Work involves taking history, vitals, physical exams, well baby visits, immunizations, prenatal visits, pap smears, suture…
- Treatments include but are not limited to infusion, injection or clinic therapies such as; blood transfusions, Immunoglobulin transfusions, iron infusions,…
- The registered nurse is key in leading patient care, including assessment of risk, mental status examination, crisis management, establishment of effective…
Cardio Health Inc.
- Ability to travel within different clinics within a specific region in GTA on scheduled clinic days.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a…
- This would include the areas of the pediatric emergency department, inpatients and the outpatient clinics.
- The NP supports the clinical activity of the General…
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO).
- Nurses will be working in clinic settings, retirement homes, LTC homes…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.