Nova Scotia Health Authority
Registered Nurse Clinic jobs
$35.04 - $41.28 an hour
- Previous ambulatory clinic experience is an asset.
- Currently registered, and in good standing with Nova Scotia College of Nursing (NSCN) or eligible for…
$35.95 - $42.22 an hour
- Master’s Degree in a Mental Health and Addictions discipline required; Psychology (MS Psych, Masters in Social Work, Masters in Nursing or Masters in…
$34.86 - $41.21 an hour
- Patient follow-up through regular clinics and home visits is integral to the Home Dialysis RN role.
- Type of Employment: Permanent Hourly FT (100% FTE) x 1…
- This clinic has reception staff and an office manager.
- Type of Remuneration: FFS - Fee For Service.
- Site Visit & Reallocation Allowance Programs: Relocation…
$55.61 - $58.54 an hour
- Carry out OSI specific research including writing peer-reviewed grant proposals in keeping with the clinic and network objectives.
- The Community Health and Wellness Centre is seeking a part-time family physician to join their collaborative team of two family physicians, one nurse…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.